Download Soal UAS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 8 Semester 2 Kurikulum 2013
Hallo adik-adik siswa Kelas 8 SMP/MTs, pada kesempatan ini saya akan membagikan Soal UAS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 8 Semester 1 Kurikulum 2013 dan kunci jawaban yang nanti kalian dapat unduh melalui link Download Soal UAS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 8 Semester 1 Kurikulum 2013 dan kunci jawaban. Prediksi Soal UAS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 8 Semester 1 Kurikulum 2013 dan kunci jawaban ini sekaligus menjawab banyaknya pencarian tentang soal uts Bahasa Inggris Kelas 8 semester 2 dan jawabannya, soal Bahasa Inggris Kelas 8 semester 1 dan kunci jawaban, soal uas Bahasa Inggris Kelas 8 semester 1 kurikulum 2013 dan kunci jawaban, soal uts Bahasa Inggris Kelas 8 semester 1 dan jawabannya, soal uas Bahasa Inggris Kelas 8 k13, soal, uas Bahasa Inggris kelas 9 semester 1 ktsp, kunci jawaban paket Bahasa Inggris Kelas 8 semester 1, soal pas Kelas 8 Bahasa Inggris.
Sebelum Download Soal UAS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 8 Semester 1 Kurikulum 2013 dan kunci jawaban ini ada baiknya kalian melihat pratinjau latihan Soal UAS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 8 Semester 1 Kurikulum 2013 dan kunci jawaban dibawah ini:
1. What does the text tell us about?
a. Denada invites Renata to come to her birthday party
b. Renata is going to celebrate her birthday party
c. Denada is going to have dinner at Mentari café
d. Renata is going to have a party at Mentari café
2. When will Denada held the party?
a. At late night
c. In the morning
b. In the evening
d. In the afternoon
3. Denada was born in …
4. Look at the picture! (for number 4 to 5)
CAUTION! WET FLOOR
From the text we know that….
a. We may not make the floor wet
c. We might slip if we step on it
b. We may not trespass the floor
d. We should mop the floor
5. What‟s the caution for? It is for …
c. place owner
b. cleaning service
6. Read the text!
Nana, don‟t forget to study together
at my house at 03.00 pm. Be on time! Thanks, Dea
Which one is not true based on the message?
a. Dea expects Nana to come at 3.30 p.m.
b. Dea and Nana have an appointment to study together
c. Dea and Nana will study together at Dea‟s house
d. Dea reminds Nana about their appointment to study together
7. Read the text carefully! VISIT BEAUTIFUL BALI
Enjoy Bali‟s beautiful beaches! Visit the art city of Ubud! Stay in Asia‟s finest hotels! Buy beautiful souvenirs! See Mount Agung! …and much more.
We‟ve got it all! Come and see the art shops, the temples, and the exotic dances. Come and try our
Call Citra Tour, Tel. 62-31-5087062
What is the purpose of the text?
a. To announce Bali
c. To explain Bali
b. To describe Bali
d. To advertise Bali
Read the text carefully and answer questions no. 8 to 12.
Iwan went to Jakarta two weeks ago. He went to Monas. There he used a lift to get to the top an he enjoyed the beauty of Jakarta from there. Then, he took a busway to Taman Mini Indonesia Indah. He visited the museum of science and technology. He also watched a film in Keong Mas Theatre.
After that he went to Ancol. He saw people riding jet-sky. He rode a cable car there. Finally, he went home. He felt tired but happy.
8. When did Iwan go to Jakarta?
a. Next month
b. Two weeks ago
c. a week ago
d. a month ago
9. How did he get to the top of Monas? By .....
a. A lift
c. a ladder
d. a rope
10. Did he see the film at Keong Mas Theatre?
a. Yes, he did
b. Yes, he does
c. Yes, he is
d. No, he didn‟t
11. After he rode a cable car, what did he do?
a. He went home
b. He was happy
c. he bought souvenir
d. he rode a car
12. How did he feel after came home?
Read the letter carefully and answer the questions no. 13 to 17
On my last school holiday, my classmates and I went to Borobudur. The Borobudur temple is really magnificent. The hugeness of the temple really impresseed me. How could our ancestor build such a big temple? It was amazing.
In the temple, we went upstairs step by step. Walking around the temple, we say many reliefs on the temple walls. Some foreigners seemed interested in them. I overhead their conversation with the guide. Actually the relief tells a story.
It was really a nice experience! I hope you can go there someday. Love,
13. Who sent the letter?
b. The guide
14. What does the relief tell us?
15. Whom did Renny go to Borobudur with?
a. Her tour guides.
b. Her classmates.
c. Renny‟s friends.
d. Some foreigners.
16. “Some foreigners seemed interested in them” (p.2)
What does the word them refer to?
17. Renny admired the temple because of its.....
Read the text carefully and answer the questions no. 18 to 20
I went to Rahman‟s house yesterday to do homework. I went there with Dodi. After
finishing the homework, Rahman made rujak. Rahman likes spicy food, so he made it very spicy. Actually, I am not used to eating spicy food, but yesterday I could not restrain myself from eating it. The rujak was very tasty, although it was spicy. I ate it too much. The next morning I got stomachache and I could not go to school.
18. Who is Rahman?
a. My friend
b. Rujak‟s seller
c. The writer‟s friend
d. Dodi‟s elder brother
19. Why did Dodi and the writer go to Rahman‟s house?
a. To meet Dodi
b. To eat rujak
c. To visit rahman
d. To do their homework
20. Rahman likes spicy food, so he made it very spicy. What does the word „it’ refer to?
Read the text carefully and answer the questions no. 21 to 25
One day while a mousedeer was walking in the forest, he saw a big, black snake sleeping
under the tree. When he saw the snake, the mouse deer was frightened. When he wanted to run away from the snake, he suddenly fell on top of a tiger which was sleeping not far from the snake. The tiger woke up and took hold of the mousedeer. He told the the mousedeer that he was going to eat him for lunch. “Please don‟t eat me now,” said the mousedeer. “I have something important to do.”
“Look,” said the mousedeer. “That is the king‟s belt. He asked me to stay here and watch it while he was away in the forest”. The tiger looked at the snake and said, “That is a beautiful belt. I need a belt like that. Can I wear it?” he asked the mousedeer.
“Oh all right,” said the mousedeer. So he picked up the snake and winded it around the tiger. Then the snake woke up and saw the tiger. The snake twisted itself and tighter and tighter, until the tiger couldn‟t breathe. The tiger asked the mousedeer to help him. But the mousedeer turned and ran away into the forest.
21. What did a snake look like?
d. Big and black
22. Who wanted to eat the mousedeer?
a. The snake
b. The tiger
c. The snake and the tiger
d. The big black snake
23. Where was the tiger sleeping?
a. In the middle of the forest.
b. Next to the mousedeer‟s house.
c. Near the black snake sleeping under the tree.
d. Far away from the place where the mousedeer fell.
24. Why did the mousedeer trick the tiger by saying that the snake was a king‟s belt?
a. The mousedeer liked to trick other animals.
b. The mousedeer was a clever animals.
c. The tiger wanted to eat him.
d. The tiger wanted to wear it.
25. After reading this story, we can learn that .....
a. We have to behave like the mousedeer
b. We have to find a way to save ourselves from danger
c. Sleeping black snake was a dangerous animal
d. We have to be careful with the mousedeer
Read the letter carefully and answer the questions no. 26 to 29
The Proud Lion
One day, a rat walked past a lion sleeping in a deep forest. Just then, the lion woke up and
saw the rat. He caught it with his paw.
“What a tasty meal!” he said.
“Mr. Lion, King of the forest,” cried the rat, “please have pity on me. I‟m too small to make a good meal for you. If you‟ll let me go, I shall always be grateful to you. Perhaps one day I shall be able to repay your kindness.”
The lion laughed, “How can you ever repay me?”
But as he was not feeling very hungry, he let the rat go. The next day, the rat heard a loud noise int forest.
He ran to see what it was. It was the lion. He had fallen into a hole in the ground and was caught in a rope net.
The lion looked up and saw the rat.
“Mr. Rat,” he called out, “Mr. Rat, please jump down and help me.”
The rat jumped down into the hole quickly. He started to bite through the rope net. The lion was soon able to climb out of the hole.
“Mr/ Lion,” Said the rat, “yesterday you were very proud.”
You tought I was small and helpless. “Today, I was able to save your life. I hope you will never forget that, although you are big and strong even someone as small as I can help you.”
26. The above text is written to .....
a. Describe something important
b. Inform about a good event
c. Amuse the readers
d. Criticize certain persons
27. The last paragraph shows ..... of the problem.
a. The solution
b. The evaluation
c. The description
d. The recommendation
28. The rat said: “ ..... I hope you will never forget that .....”
What does that refer to?
a. Lion‟s pride
b. Fallen into the hole
c. Saved the Lion‟s life
d. Let the rat go
29. You thought I was small and helpless.
Helpless has the same meaning with .....
a. Can help
b. May help
c. Be able to help
d. Not be able to help
For question 30 to 36 choose the the best words to complete the text.
A tiger once caught a fox while hunting for food. The fox was very bold. “I am the .....
(30) of the forest,” he said. But the tiger grew ..... (31) and said that he would eat the fox at once. “If you don‟t belive me, come for a walk with me,” answered the fox quite calmly. “You‟ll soon ....(32) whether all the other animals are afraid of me or not.” The tiger ..... (33) to go with the fox. .... (34) all the animals saw them coming, ..... (35) ran away as fast as they could. The tiger never found out that ....(36) were really frightened of him and not the fox.
a. very strong
b. quite friendly
c. very angry
d. rather sad
a. the fox
b. the tiger
c. the animal
d. the animals
37. brother – and – visited – house – lastweekend – our – grandparent‟s – my – I
38. The best arrangement of the below sentences to make a paragraph is …
1) After that we went back to Solo
2) Last Sunday my family and I had a picnic to Ambarawa
3) Then We went to Bandungan
4) And we had lunch and took arest for a while
5) It was a tiring journey but I felt happy
6) My mother bought some vegetables and fruits there
7) First we visited “Museum Kereta Api “ in Ambarawa
39. Riza : Is there any chance of borrowing your car?
Ami : That would depend on when.
Riza : This weekend.
Ami : , I am using it as well.
a. Here you are
c. Yes, certainly
b. I am sorry
d. Yes, of course
40. Anna : Hey, Tom, you know what? My short story will be published in Hello magazine next
Tom : Wow, ! That‟s good news An.
Anna : Thank you. I really worked hard for that story.
Tom : I know you did, and I‟m sure it‟s a great story. I can‟t wait to read it.
a. you are beautiful girl, guy
c. that‟s good idea
b. you must be happy
d. you are good at writing
41. You : Den, I heard you won first prize in the chess competition yesterday. !
Denny : Thanks! It was a tough competition.
You : Yes, I heard you competed against senior players.
Denny : That‟s right, and I almost lost the third set. Luckily, I could improve my play
a. Wow, you worked hard
c. Well done
b. That‟s amazing
d. I am happy to hear that
42. Laila‟s brother : Hello, who is there?
Laila : Hi, it is Laila. Can you help me?
Laila‟s brother : Sure.
Laila : Would you take my English book for me to school, please?
Laila‟s brother : Okay, which one is it?
Laila : It is the green one. There is a sunflower picture on it. Thanks.
a. Would you like to help me?
c. Can you come to my school?
b. What can I do for you?
d. Can you pick me up at school?
43. Adi : Have you got any plan for our holiday?
Sanusi : I have no idea. What about you, Fredy?
Fredy : I want to feel the fresh air.
Adi : I have an idea. My uncle lives in Bogor. Shall we spend our holiday there?
Sanusi : .
Fredy : That would be great.
a. I‟d love to
c. I disagree with you
b. I don‟t think so
d. That‟s not good idea
44. Andi : What do you think about our new class?
Fredly : We have to clean it.
a. I think it‟s very dirty
c. I think it‟s very untidy
b. I think it‟s too small
d. I think there are too many pictures
45. Rina : My motorcycle doesn‟t start. ?
Tati : I am sorry. Mine is being repaired.
a. Can you borrow mine
c. Can I use yours
b. Can you tell me how to repair it
d. Can you tell me where the repair shop is
46. Susi : My parents will invite you to my house tonight to have dinner together.
Diana : Thanks, but I have to accompany my little sister at home.
a. What do you think?
c. Do you agree with me?
b. Could you help me?
d. Would you come?
47. Mother : Lila, don't forget to water the flowers. I am going go visit my friend in the hospital.
Lila : Yes mom, I won‟t forget.
Three hours later
Mother : Did you water the flowers?
Lila : .
Mother : Don‟t lie, Lila. It‟s still dry.
a. Yes, of course
d. No, I am sorry
b. Yes, I did
d. No, I didn‟t
48. Father : Have you eaten?
Nina : Yes, I have.
Father : When did you eat?
Nina : I an hour ago
49. I am 1,67 meters tall. My father is 1,67 maters tall. It means
a. I am taller than my father
c. My father is shorter tham me
b. I am as tall as my father
d. I am tall than my father
50. you – not – in – thank – for – area – smoking – this
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
The best arrangement to make a sentence is ….
Untuk Download Soal UAS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 8 Semester 1 Kurikulum 2013 dan kunci jawaban dengan preview diatas silakan kalian klik tautan dibawah ini ya..
Demikian artikel saya Latihan Soal UAS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 8 Semester 1 Kurikulum 2013 dan kunci jawaban yang berisi prediksi Soal UAS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 8 Semester 1 Kurikulum 2013 dan kunci jawaban ini semoga bermanfaat.