Soal PTS/UTS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 9 SMP/MTs Semester 2 Kurikulum 2013
Untuk Adik-adik siswa Kelas 9 SMP/MTs atau yang sederajat, sebentar lagi kalian akan menghadapi Penilaian Tengah Semester (PTS - UTS) atau Ulangan Tengah Semester 2 Tahun Pelajaran 2019/2020. Untuk membantu adik-adik semua mempersiapkan pelaksanaan UTS atau Ulangan Tengah Semeter 2 Tahun Pelajaran 2019/2020 berikut Saya bagikan secara gratis Soal PTS/UTS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 9 SMP/MTs Semester 2 Kurikulum 2013.
Berikut ini adalah cuplikan Soal PTS/UTS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 9 SMP/MTs Semester 2 Kurikulum 2013 ini:
Pratinjau Soal PTS/UTS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 9 SMP/MTs Semester 2 Kurikulum 2013
A. Choose the best answer!
The following text is for number 1 and 2
I have an essay assignment about reusing thing. Could you please accompany me to go to the library to look up resources? The assignment should be submitted by the end of this week. Can we go there after school? Reply soon, please.
1. What is Yulia’s intention by sending the message to Anisa?
A. Finishing the assignment by the end of this week
B. Asking Anisa to reply her message as soon as possible
C. Submitting the assignment at the library after school
D. Inviting Anisa to go together to the library to search resources
2. What will Anisa likely do after receiving the message?
A. going to the library after school
B. submitting the assignment as soon as possible
C. looking up some resources at the library
D. informing whether or not she can accompany Yulia
The following text is for number 3 to 5
SMA Nusantara is giving scholarship for 100 best students of Indonesia’s Junior High School.
The following requirements should be noted:
All applicants should:
(1) Have high interest in English and Math.
(2) Be skillful in some of the well-known software, such as Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, CorelDraw, AutoCAD, etc., proven by the enclosed certifcate.
Applicants with letter of recommendation from the Principal are more preferable.
3. What does SMA Nusantara likely intend to by giving the above announcement?
A. Announcing the requirements of scholarship program
B. Asking recommendation letter from the headmaster of Junior High School
C. Asking the students to visit the blog to get detail information
D. Informing the scholarship for 100 students of Junior High School
4. The students who will accept the scholarship must ... .
A. be curious in English and Math
B. visit the blog of smanusantara.com
C. be able to make a blog
D. have ability to make recommendation letter
5. be skillful in the sentence is closest in meaning to...
A. Fond of
The following text is for number 6 to 8
it’s 11.30 p.m. now… have a nice sleep coz e’thing we’ve learned will b useless if we are
sleepy while doing d test.C u on Thurs.
6. What does Dea do?
A. A pupil
B. A teacher
C. An employee
D. A manager
7. What will Dea likely do after reading the message?
A. meet Linda on Thursday
B. keep studying although she is sleepy
C. go to bed soon
D. do the test as good as she can
8. The word we in the text refers to...
A. Linda and Dea
C. The test
The following text is for questions 9 to 11
"This is an important announcement.
Due to extreme weather condition, Stockholm Airport has closed until tomorrow morning.
Will all passengers on SAS flight 108 due to depart at 13.30 please report to the airport
information desk. Thank you"\
9. We usually find such kind of announcement at a/an…
A. Bus station
B. Railway station
10. What should the passengers of SAS flight 108 do after listening to the announcement above?
A. Close the airport
B. Leave the airport
C. Go to the airport information desk
D. Depart at 13.30
11. Stockholm Airport has closed until tomorrow morning ........ extreme weather condition. The best conjunction to complete the sentence is…
A. Because of
The following text is for questions 12 and 13
12. The writer’s intention in writing the invitation above is to…
A. ask Ray’s friends to keep the secret of the party
B. celebrate Ray’s birthday party
C. hold a surprise party for Ray
D. invite Ray’s friends to attend a surprise party
13. What will Ray’s friends do rst after reading the invitation above?
A. Laughing and having some fun
B. Conrming the attendance
C. Celebrating the birthday party
D. Spilling the secret of the surprise party
The following text is for questions 14-16
14. What is the main function of the Exclusive facial cotton?
A. To absorb cosmetic
B. To comfort the face
C. To soften baby’s skin
D. To clean make up
15. Why does the company of the product write the text above?
A. to persuade people to buy the product
B. to explain the description of the product
C. to tell the way to apply the product
D. to give detail information of the product
16. The word hygienic can be replaced by …
The following text is for questions 17-19
Kaplan's English language courses abroad Our wide range of English-language courses for students wishing to study English abroad ensures we have the perfect match for everyone.
Choose between courses for adults, courses for young learners aged 12-18, or online courses for kids aged 3-10. Learn through our unique and innovative system, which is specially designed to enhance learning by embracing technology as a teaching tool.
Courses are structured to help you achieve fluency quickly and effectively, providing you with a variety of options that best suit your English learning needs. Prepare for the TOEFL®, Cambridge exam, or any number of others with our exam preparation courses, become fluent during a long-term academic semester, or brush up on your general language skills with a vacation or intensive program.
Why not take our free English test and see how your English skills measure up?
17. The advertisement above is addressed to…
A. lecturers who want to teach abroad
B. students who want to learn through unique and innovative system
C. students who want to be an English teacher
D. students wishing to study English overseas
18. What is the main focus of the advertisement above?
A. helping the students achieve fluency quickly and effectively, providing with a variety of options that best suit students’ English learning needs
B. enhancing learning by embracing technology as a teaching tool
C. taking free English test and see how the students’ English skills measure up
D. Learning through unique and innovative system
“…which is specially designed to enhance learning…”
19. The best word to replace enhance is…
20. What advantages will we get after reading the label before consuming it?
A. We can bargain the price of the product.
B. We know the information of the product in detail.
C. We can get the product in discount price.
D. We may consume the product more than one packages
B. Answer the questions!
The following text is for questions 21 – 23
Perhaps the most recognizable symbol of China and its long and vivid history, the Great Wall of China actually consists of numerous walls and fortifications, many running parallel to each other. Originally conceived by Emperor Qin Shi Huang (c. 259-210 B.C.) in the third century B.C. as a means of preventing incursions from barbarian nomads into the Chinese Empire, the wall is one of the most extensive construction projects ever completed. The best-known and best-preserved section of the Great Wall was built in the 14th through 17th centuries A.D., during the Ming dynasty (1368-1644). Though the Great Wall never effectively prevented invaders from entering China, it came to function more as a psychological barrier between Chinese civilization and the world, and remains a powerful symbol of the country’s enduring strength.
21. What was Emperor Qin Shi Huang’s purpose of building the Great Wall?
22. What will the readers likely do after getting some
The following text is for questions 23 to 25
Have you ever been stuck on the side of the road with a flat tire? Do you want to be able to change a tire without having to ask for help? Fortunately, changing a tire is a pretty simple task, provided you're prepared and willing to exert a little effort.
(1) Find a flat, stable and safe place to change your tire. You should have a solid, level surface that will restrict the car from rolling. If you are near a road, park as far from traffic as possible and turn on your emergency flashers (hazard lights). Avoid soft ground and hills.
(2) Apply the parking brake and put car into "Park" position. If you have a standard transmission, put your vehicle in first or reverse.
(3) Place a heavy object (e.g., rock, concrete, spare wheel, etc.) in front of the front and back tires.
(4) Take out the spare tire and the jack. Place the jack under the frame near the tire that you are going to change. Ensure that the jack is in contact with the metal portion of your car's frame
(5) Raise the jack until it is supporting (but not lifting) the car. The jack should be firmly in place against the underside of the vehicle. Check to make sure that the jack is perpendicular to the ground.
(6) Remove the hubcap and loosen the nuts by turning counterclockwise. Don't take them all the way off; just break the resistance. By keeping the wheel on the ground when you first loosen the nuts, you'll make sure that you're turning the nuts instead of the wheel.
(7) Pump or crank the jack to lift the tire off the ground. You need to lift it high enough to remove the at tire and replace it with a spare.
(8) Remove the nuts the rest of the way. Turn them counterclockwise until they are loose. Repeat with all lug nuts, then remove the nuts completely.
(9) Remove the tire. Place the flat tire under the vehicle so in the event of a jack failure the vehicle will fall on the old wheel, hopefully preventing injury. If the jack is placed on a flat, solid base, you shouldn't have any problems.
(10) Place the spare tire on the hub. Take care to align the rim of the spare tire with the wheel bolts, then put on the lug nuts.
(11) Tighten the nuts by hand until they are all snug. They should turn easily at first.
(12) Lower the car without applying full weight on the tire. Tighten the nuts as much as possible.
(13) Lower the car to the ground fully and remove the jack. Finish tightening the nuts and replace the hubcap.
(14) Put the old tire in your trunk and take it to a mechanic. Get an estimate for the cost of repair.
23. What will we get by understanding the text above?
24. What should we do after stopping the car on the safe place?
25. What will happen if we do not place the at tire under the vehicle?
Download Soal PTS/UTS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 9 SMP/MTs Semester 2 Kurikulum 2013
Untuk Download Soal PTS/UTS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 9 SMP/MTs Semester 2 Kurikulum 2013 silakan klik Download Soal PTS/UTS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 9 SMP/MTs Semester 2 Kurikulum 2013
Demikian Latihan Soal PTS/UTS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 9 SMP/MTs Semester 2 Kurikulum 2013. Atas kunjungannya Terima kasih, semoga link download ini dapat membantu. Selamat mengikuti PTS- UTS atau Ulangan Tengah Semester 2 bagi siswa Kelas 9 SMP/MTs Semester 2. Semoga mendapatkan hasil yang memuaskan.
Unduh Selengkapnya Download Kumpulan Soal PTS/UTS Kelas 9 SMP/MTs Semester 2 Kurikulum 2013 Lengkap Semua Pelajaran
Artikel Menarik Lainnya